Genesis Alpha One mixes thrilling roguelike mechanics with a deep ship builder and fast first-person action, putting you in the role of an interstellar pioneer.
In a near future ravaged by wars, corrupt regimes and devastating pollution, influential corporations have created the Genesis program in a last-ditch attempt to save humanity.
As the Captain of a Genesis starship, you journey into uncharted space on the ultimate mission. Build and manage a space vessel, farm resources, deal with terrifying alien infestations, clone creatures and explore a vast, randomly generated universe.
Your goal: Find new homes for humanity’s DNA and save the species from extinction.
Genesis: Alpha One – PS4
– A roguelike on an epic scale
– Build and manage your unique starship
– Battle alien infestations
– Clone your crew and create new lifeforms
– Harvest resources from the vastness of space
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
5GB minimum save size
|Also for:||Xbox One|
|Viewed:||3D First-person||Genre:||Shoot ‘Em UpStrategy: Combat|
|Publishers:||Team17 (GB)||Released:||29 Jan 2019 (GB)|
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- SUPER MEGA SPACE BLASTER SPECIAL TURBO BRINGS LOADS MORE SPACE BLASTING FUN TO NINTENDO SWITCH™ & PS4™ - October 23, 2019
- Foresight Games unveil ‘Project Haven’ - October 23, 2019
- British Esports Association publishes esports guide for parents - October 23, 2019