A world destroyed by a crystal explosion, a mysterious threat hanging over its inhabitants, and a goddess who creates a hero.
This is Ginger: Beyond The Crystal. The towns are devastated and their inhabitants disappeared, but there is still hope. Ginger must reestablish the connection with the goddess by purifying corrupted crystals that have spread throughout the worlds. It won’t be easy; the worlds are full of enemies and traps across 15 different levels. Luckily, you will not be alone. Some characters will give you special abilities that will help you solve puzzles and defeat your enemies. There are three different worlds to discover, each one with its own enemies and incredibly fun bonus levels to test your skills.
- 3 worlds to repopulate
- 15 levels of adventures and platforms
- 15 hidden bonus levels to probe your skills
- An epic soundtrack right out of your dreams
|Viewed:||3D Third-person, floating camera||Genre:||Platform|
|Developer:||Drakhar Studio||Soft. Co.:||BADLanD Games|
|Publishers:||BADLanD Games (GB)||Released:||14 Jan 2019 (GB)|
|Features:||Handheld Mode, Tabletop Mode, TV Mode|
|Connectivity:||Save data cloud|
|Accessories:||Nintendo Switch Pro Controller|
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- PUBG Corporation Names Glen Schofield as Head of New Studio, Striking Distance - June 26, 2019
- NEW RUNE II SPOTLIGHT TRAILER – ‘LOKI’S AGES OF RAGNAROK’ - June 26, 2019
- En Garde! SHADOW FENCER THEATRE Now Available on Xbox One & Steam - June 26, 2019