Fans of turn-based galactic combat gameplay can download today the latest content update for Master of Eternity (M.O.E.), the acclaimed strategy role-playing game (SRPG) from NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. This highly-anticipated update delivers an overhaul of fresh content, including exclusive costumes and events. The Cheerleader Costume Event goes live today for a limited time and available for download worldwide on iOS and Android.
Master of Eternity explores a vast war-torn universe plagued by interstellar war. Players command loveable yet fierce Pixies armed to the teeth in rugged and formidable mecha suits to fight rivals, foes
- Exclusive Costumes – Unlock two new cheerleader costumes through gems and a special mission event to customize M.O.E.’s Pixies;
- Festive Sales – Take advantage of rare sale prices of suits, generic seeds and parts for the limited-time New Year’s sale;
- Weekly Special Events – Play the Galactic Pension Expedition during weekdays and Ancient Relic Loot Battles during weekends to acquire modified materials and items;
- Premium Modification Package – For the duration of the event, the component quantity of existing sales products increases.
The Master of Eternity Cheerleader Costume Event is available now for iPhone and Android and is rated 12+. Additional information for members of the press:
- Download assets for Master of Eternity here
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- RAILWAY EMPIRE SETS SIGHTS ON FRANCE - May 25, 2019
- The Battle for Kronos is coming to Nintendo Switch! - May 24, 2019
- FINAL FANTASY XIV ONLINE SURPASSES 16 MILLION PLAYERS WORLDWIDE - May 24, 2019