In today’s update, the Hearthstone team are modifying Arena card choices and making some changes to Rumble Run, the latest solo adventure for Rastakhan’s Rumble. Check out below for more information on these changes, and additional insights from the development team on Rumble Run in the blog post.
Arena Updates – The appearance rate of each individual card available in Arena have been adjusted to ensure the overall win-rate of each class remains as close as possible to our ideal of 50%.
Rumble Run Changes – Players have spent a month vying for championship status in the Rumble Run, and there’s room for some changes based on how things have gone so far.
- Weighted Card Rewards: We’ve increased the possibility of synergistic cards for the chosen shrine to appear more often. These adjustments to the card bucket offerings and adding bonus buckets will help strengthen the experience of fighting in the Gurubashi Arena, allow players to get to know the nine troll champions, and give each run its own strong theme.
- Boss Deck Adjustments: We’ve pruned some of the power from the boss decks so that Runs will play out more moderately. Rumble Runs are now a little easier, but more importantly, they’ll feel fairer.
- Shrine Selection Changes: With this update, whenever a Run is lost, the player will always be offered the shrine they just lost with. The shrine that the boss used to beat the player in their last run will continue to be offered as well.
We had a ton of fun making Rumble Run and really appreciate the time that the community took to write out thoughtful feedback. For the full details on our thoughts, be sure to take a look at the blog post.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Live another life with Farmer’s Dynasty! - August 25, 2019
- Forged of Blood releases Sandbox Conquest Mode, 3 weeks after launch - August 25, 2019
- The Fukushima disaster inspires the game Last Battle - August 25, 2019