- If you listen to the media, the shocking and totally unexpected downturn last was unable to be foreseen by anyone.
- It is important to note that in late 2015, and early 2016, the market had begun a topping process that should have evolved into a deeper overall correction.
- The backdrop of the market currently is vastly different than it was during the “taper tantrum” in 2015-2016, or during the corrections following the end of QE1 and QE2.
Mark Hulbert wrote an interesting piece recently stating:
“The stock market’s recent correction has been more abrupt than you’d expect if the market were in the early stages of a major decline.
I say that because one of the hallmarks of a major market top is that the bear market that ensues is relatively mild at the beginning, only building up a head of steam over several months. Corrections, in contrast, tend to be far sharper and more precipitous.”
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- ESL Magic The Gathering Arena (PC) 1on1 Cup #1 Custom Decks - February 16, 2019
- UNEXPECTED PRESS RELEASE FOR AN UNEXPECTED DUNGEONS 3 DLC - February 16, 2019
- Gloria Victis Deadly Harvest update - February 16, 2019