- "Fortnite" is a money-making behemoth.
- The game reportedly generated just shy of $500 million in revenue in 2018 — and that's only on Apple's devices.
- In December 2018 alone, the game reportedly made just under $70 million on Apple devices.
"Fortnite" keeps on commanding the consideration of a huge number of players around the globe.
In spite of the way that it's a free amusement, "Fortnite" gets a huge number of dollars through offers of virtual things, offers of virtual cash, and the ever-vital occasional Battle Pass.
The diversion is accessible on seven distinctive gaming stages, yet it's maybe most mainstream on Apple's universal iPhone and iPad.
Separated further, "Fortnite" is said to have made $1.6 million every day on Apple's gadgets; if Apple is pulling in its standard cut of 30%, Apple made some place in the domain of $136.5 million on "Fort nite" in 2018.
With that sort of cash in question, it's no big surprise Epic Games propelled "Fort nite" on Android without Google's assistance — you basically download the diversion straightforwardly from Epic's site. That lets Epic avoid the Google Play store cut and hush up about all the income when Android clients download the diversion on their telephones.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- ESL Magic The Gathering Arena (PC) 1on1 Cup #1 Custom Decks - February 16, 2019
- UNEXPECTED PRESS RELEASE FOR AN UNEXPECTED DUNGEONS 3 DLC - February 16, 2019
- Gloria Victis Deadly Harvest update - February 16, 2019