- The NFL’s Steelers have invested in the locally-based Pittsburgh Knights.
- Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed at time of publication.
- The investment follows a model set by organizations like the NBA’s 76ers and Heat.
NFL’s Steelers Invest in Pittsburgh Knights Esports Team In our pursuit to become a major player in the esports industry, we have garnered the attention of one of the most prolific teams in sports history - the Pittsburgh Steelers.
The Steelers have decided to invest and partner with us, not simply because they want to break into the esports industry, but because they believe in the Knights. With their seasoned experience and unique skill sets, the Pittsburgh Steelers will be supporting us as much as possible.
After launching in 2017, we have steadily gained notoriety in the esports world. The Steelers will be going along for the ride with us as we strive to follow in their footsteps and bring championship titles to Pittsburgh. Follow our journey as we pursue global (esports) domination.
NFL’s Steelers Invest in Pittsburgh Knights Esports Team "The Steelers have chosen to contribute and collaborate with us, not just in light of the fact that they need to break into the esports business, but since they trust in the Knights. With their prepared understanding and remarkable ranges of abilities, the Pittsburgh Steelers will bolster us however much as could reasonably be expected."
The Knights have just been around for under two years, yet they have handled amazing programs since their initiation. The association as of late marked a group to contend operating at a profit Ops 4 CoD World League circuit. The Knights have additionally held groups in PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, Fortnite, Hearthstone, and Super Smash Bros.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Series Favorite Adam Hunter Makes Long-Awaited Return in Streets of Rage 4 - December 10, 2019
- Dauntless Launches Today On Nintendo Switch - December 10, 2019
- Pinball FX3 receives Williams™ Pinball: Volume 5 just in time for the Holidays – Available Now! - December 10, 2019