- MMmedia will produce and handle the merchandise for PENTA Sports in the company’s first esports partnership.
- MMmedia creates merchandise and organizes events for films, having worked with Marvel, Warner Brothers, Universal, Paramount and more in the past.
- As part of the deal, MMmedia will also host viewing parties for PENTA’s matches in German cinemas.
MMmedia and PENTA Sports cooperate
Germany's largest merchandise manufacturer for cinemas is now taking over activities for the Berlin esports brand PENTA Sports. In addition to the expansion of a new merchandising shop, the Barsbüttler company will oversee the worldwide production and distribution of PENTA products and editions.
The aim of the cooperation is to further develop the merchandising sector and adapt it to the modern requirements of the steadily growing fan base.
In addition, for the first time, there will be a fusion of the film and esport worlds in the PENTA Shop. To this end, Martin Molgedey , CEO of MMmedia: "Now has also packed us the e-sports and gaming fever! I'm really happy that PENTA Sports has given us a strong partner with vision and a lot of ambition. Together we will set up one of the best merchandise shops in Esport. I'm looking forward to the many other projects that are already in planning! "
In addition, the partners are planning an esport event and live streaming concept for German cinemas. About every third 16- to 39-year-old German (31%) regularly watches other gamers via an online stream about how they 'gamble' or participate in tournaments and comment live on the event.
Live broadcasting in cinemas is not uncommon and extremely popular due to the community experience. PENTA Sports and MMmedia will organize these in the future and ensure a technically first-class transmission as well as attractive target group-oriented design of the events in German cinemas. Andreas Schaetzke , Managing Director of PENTA Entertainment, explains : "We are very proud of the cooperation with a merchandising giant like MMmedia! Not only are we taking our PENTA store to a new level, but also the way to the German cinemas is a pioneering
project for the development of our sport in Germany. For this I would like to thank Martin and the entire team from Barsbüttel! "
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Bearded Giant Games releases gameplay trailer for Space Mercs - June 16, 2019
- Resonate on the hunt for the UK’s next YouTube sensation - June 16, 2019
- Release date and Day-One-Edition of WORLDEND SYNDROME revealed - June 16, 2019