- Square has hired Amrita Ahuja as its new CFO, she is currently CFO at Blizzard Entertainment
- Square’s shares are down about 30 percent since Sarah Friar announced she was leaving the CFO post in Oct 2018
- Dorsey told CNBC that Ahuja quickly rose to the top of the search for Square’s Board of Directors given her entrepreneurial qualities
Ahuja replaces previous Square CFO Sarah Friar who declared she was leaving the CFO post in October. Minister’s takeoff staggered financial specialists and the stock is down around 30 percent since Friar made her declaration on October 10.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- SUNDOG SCORCHES THE SWITCHBLADE BATTLEFIELD - April 25, 2019
- Embrace chaos as the Massive Fleets Update brings bigger battles to Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 - April 25, 2019
- X-MORPH: DEFENSE – DEMO VERSION AVAILABLE ON THE NINTENDO SWITCH - April 25, 2019