- Square has hired Amrita Ahuja as its new CFO, she is currently CFO at Blizzard Entertainment
- Square’s shares are down about 30 percent since Sarah Friar announced she was leaving the CFO post in Oct 2018
- Dorsey told CNBC that Ahuja quickly rose to the top of the search for Square’s Board of Directors given her entrepreneurial qualities
Ahuja replaces previous Square CFO Sarah Friar who declared she was leaving the CFO post in October. Minister’s takeoff staggered financial specialists and the stock is down around 30 percent since Friar made her declaration on October 10.
- TEAM KIDS playing Roblox Ghost simulator we made the leap of Faith - July 10, 2020
- PUBG MOBILE FURTHERS ANTI-CHEAT MEASURES WITH NEW SPECTATING SYSTEM UPGRADE - July 10, 2020
- Modest Hero coming to Steam on July 14, Bastille day - July 10, 2020