- Porsche has expanded its partnership with iRacing to include the title sponsorship of a new World Championship Series.
- This series will be a ten-weekend competition on iRacing’s online simulation service featuring 40 drivers and a $100K USD prize pool.
- The racing industry has shown increased attention on esports this year with a number of partnerships, sponsorship, and leagues.
Since Porsche and iRacing started their organization, they have put on numerous advanced hustling competitions. The Porsche SimRacing Trophy was a 40-man occasion at the Nurburgring in September 2018, while a Porsche Sim Racing Summit had a littler field of 32 drivers dashing at Porsche's Leipzig production line in December 2018.
The World Championship Series (WCS) will be the greatest and most noteworthy exertion yet. Instead of facilitating an occasion in one place, the online-just WCS will be extended for a whole season, with races happening for 10 ends of the week. Racers will contend in the 911 GT3 Cup with $100,000 of aggregate prize cash in question.
Numerous automakers and hustling groups have been coordinating computer game dashing reproduction into its present and feasible arrangements. NASCAR is taking a shot at its own titles. Equation 1 is taking a shot at an eSports association. The "World's Fastest Gamer" found an occupation at McLaren, for the good of Pete.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- ESL One powered by Intel to debut in Mumbai with the 12 best Dota 2 teams and $US300,000 in prize money - January 15, 2019
- Three Radiangames Titles Coming To Android This Month - January 15, 2019
- Degrees Of Separation reveals gameplay walkthrough trailer - January 15, 2019