- Microsoft is discreetly taking a shot at a task codenamed "Bali," which could give clients considerably more power over their own information.
- Bali was first spotted by a Twitter client, and columnists at that point found what resembled the venture's site.
- The site portrayed Bali as "another individual information bank which places clients responsible for all information gathered about them."
Microsoft quietly testing a project
Microsoft quietly testing a project ZDNet journalist Mary Jo Foley then found what looked like the Bali website. The site reportedly required a code to sign in, but visitors could request a code. PC Magazine also appears to have visited the site, but when Business Insider followed the link, the website failed to load.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- The Force Is Strong With Fortnite - December 12, 2019
- MTGA We have made changes to the deckbuilder to allow for easier sorting. - December 12, 2019
- Kanister’s Play Puts Him in Magic World Championship XXVI - December 12, 2019