- ESL and Intel have extended their partnership through 2021.
- As a part of the deal, the two parties will launch new events in Asia.
- ESL continues to expand on deals with high-profile companies like Mercedes-Benz.
ESL and Intel Corp. are remaining in business together. The Los Angeles-based esports firm has expanded its organization with the innovation organization for three additional years through 2021.
Under the arrangement, worth $100 million as per CNBC, Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) will keep on filling in as the worldwide innovation accomplice for ESL One and Intel Extreme Masters (IEM) competitions, the "Counter-Strike: Global Offensive" Pro League and the $1,000,000 Intel Grand Slam.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Jadiri Gamer Sunday MTG Arena Bowl - January 26, 2020
- COMMANDOS 2 & PRAETORIANS HD REMASTERS OUT NOW ON PC - January 26, 2020
- Octahedron gets a Physical Release on the Switch, thanks to Super Rare Games - January 26, 2020