- ESL and Intel have extended their partnership through 2021.
- As a part of the deal, the two parties will launch new events in Asia.
- ESL continues to expand on deals with high-profile companies like Mercedes-Benz.
ESL and Intel Corp. are remaining in business together. The Los Angeles-based esports firm has expanded its organization with the innovation organization for three additional years through 2021.
Under the arrangement, worth $100 million as per CNBC, Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) will keep on filling in as the worldwide innovation accomplice for ESL One and Intel Extreme Masters (IEM) competitions, the "Counter-Strike: Global Offensive" Pro League and the $1,000,000 Intel Grand Slam.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Live another life with Farmer’s Dynasty! - August 25, 2019
- Forged of Blood releases Sandbox Conquest Mode, 3 weeks after launch - August 25, 2019
- The Fukushima disaster inspires the game Last Battle - August 25, 2019