- The IBuyPower Masters IV is set to start on the 19th of January featuring several top teams from around the world
- IBuyPower Masters IV promises to be one of the last tournaments before the upcoming Major.
- Team Complexity is the latest team to receive an invite to the event. Complexity recently made a few changes to their roster. They brought in Ricky “Rickeh” Mulholland to their roster. The Australian player who gained fame during his time on Renegades has slowly transitioned into a central role for many NA teams.
Complexity Gaming receives an invite to IBuyPower Masters IV set to start on the 19th of January featuring several top teams from around the world
Complexity Gaming receives an invite to IBuyPower Masters IV Multifaceted nature has additionally declared that Jordan "n0thing" Gilbert will remain in for the group at the occasion. He is a standout amongst the most notable players in North America. An enhanced player from Cloud9, N0thing has been a motivation to a whole age of players. As Complexity
ABOUT Complexity G
Founded in 2003, compLexity has been a consistent and driving force in multiple competitive gaming scenes across North America. In the past 13 years, our teams and players have amassed over 120 major championship wins and have been featured in outlets including Sports Illustrated, The Wall Street Journal, and The Today Show.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- OBSTACLES AND TECHNICAL TRACKS: EXPERIENCE EXTREME OFF-ROAD RACING WITH OVERPASSTM! - August 20, 2019
- PRE-ORDER GHOSTBUSTERS™: THE VIDEO GAME REMASTEREDDIGITALLY AND AT RETAIL TODAY! - August 20, 2019
- Release date for The Witcher 3 on Nintendo Switch announced! Watch new trailer and video - August 20, 2019