The way people receive health care, including Medical Cannabis is evolving. Advancements in telemedicine and artificial intelligence are making way for innovative health care approaches that combine human skill-based expertise with emerging technologies.
THE PROBLEM: The Health Care System is Dated & Broken!Medical Cannabis
- Rising Costs: Governments and payors facing increasing costs that are simply unsustainable.
- Inefficient Use of Resources: 39% of Canadians who visited an ER indicated that they could have avoided the visit if they had better access to primary care.
- Doctor Supply: A shortage of primary care doctors and nurses, especially in remote and rural communities, leads to clinician burn out and patients frustrated by long wait times. Newly licensed doctors are avoiding primary care because of these dynamics, which increases the pressure on an already stressed system.
- Accessibility: Approximately 15% of Canadians aged 12 and older don’t have a primary care physician. Nearly two-thirds (59%) of seniors are unable to get a same-or next-day appointment. Almost 7 in 10 Canadians avoid seeing a doctor when they are sick.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- RAILWAY EMPIRE SETS SIGHTS ON FRANCE - May 25, 2019
- The Battle for Kronos is coming to Nintendo Switch! - May 24, 2019
- FINAL FANTASY XIV ONLINE SURPASSES 16 MILLION PLAYERS WORLDWIDE - May 24, 2019