Penny Tech Stockbreak out Pick for 2019
Viavi Solutions Inc (NASDAQ: VIAV) is an extraordinary tech stock that must be named a penny stock since it surrendered such a great amount of ground amid the October auction. Before the emergency started, Viavi's offer cost had progressed to 46%. As of now exchanging at $10.07, VIAV is up 14.6% year-to-date however down 21% from its initial October highs.
Network and Service Enablement
With the deep expertise necessary to deliver unparalleled physical and virtual network intelligence, VIAVI Solutions helps service providers, enterprises, and their ecosystems, to deploy, maintain, optimize, and evolve the most complex and powerful networks on the planet. As pioneers in fiber testing and characterization, VIAVI has a long history of successful collaboration with communication companies to help make our lives rich and productive by supporting networks that connect people, entertain us, and enhance our security.
VIAVI’s core competencies in Network & Service Enablement are in the areas of:
- Network Test & Certification
- Fiber Testing, Inspection, & Characterization
- Network Service Activation & Assurance
- Network Performance Management
- Network Intelligence, Assurance, & Optimization
- Network Security Forensics
Serving industries including:
- Communications Service Providers
- Enterprise, Cloud, & Data Centers
- Network Equipment Manufacturers
- Network Installation Contractors
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- New Field Bosses Trailer for Upcoming Xbox One Action MMORPG Bless Unleashed - June 18, 2019
- THE KING OF FIGHTERS Strike DEAD OR ALIVE 6 - June 18, 2019
- Killing Floor 2’s Summer Event is Back and Kickin’ Brass - June 18, 2019