Calculate Linux Distribution 18.12 released We have added support for installation on Btrfs with the zstd compression. All server editions have been optimized for size. Software can now be transferred when reinstalling the system. Our ISO images are packed in the zstd format to speed up the startup times for the LiveCD, applications and system installation.
Are available for download: Calculate Linux Desktop featuring the KDE (CLD), Cinnamon (CLDC), LXQt (CLDL), Mate (CLDM) or else Xfce (CLDX and CLDXE) environments, Calculate Directory Server (CDS), Calculate Linux Scratch (CLS) and Calculate Scratch Server (CSS).
- 32 and 64 bit builds moved to kernel v4.19.9.
- KDE Applications updated to v18.08.3.
- KDE Plasma updated to v5.14.3.
- Cinnamon updated to v4.0.3.
- Live CDs now use zstd compression, thus reducing time for loading the Live image, installing the system, launching applications, and finally preparing the customized system image.
- Added support for installing Calculate on a Btrfs formatted partition with zstd compression.
- The installed applications will be transferred to the new system at re-installation time.
- Packages updated during the first system boot.
- Added file system selection when auto partitioning the disk.
- The required space is now calculated correctly when auto partitioning.
Calculate Linux Desktop LXQt
- SMB volumes now handled correctly.
- Fixed dragging icons on the desktop.
- Fixed calling minimized applications from another desktop.
- A graphical tool added for printer settings management.
Calculate Directory Server
- Fixed certificate generation for Postfix.
- We also released a new Calculate flavour for educational purposes (Calculate Linux Desktop Xfce Education, or CLDXE for short).
- Added support for high resolution DPI monitors in Calculate Utilities.
- Added support for the default time used in VirtualBox for Unix systems.
- The format of time can be configured with the cl-setup-boot-live tool.
- Compression formats zstd and lz4 added for Live images.
- Unused firmware files were removed from server Calculate flavours to reduce the system image size.
- Fixed adding domain resources with Samba 4.8 or higher.
- Status notifications in the chat window were disabled for Gajim.
- French localization updated for Calculate Utilities
- Packages used for assembly will not be removed when updating.
- The number of binary packages we provide amounts to 13058.
Downloads and Updates
Our LiveUSB images in both x86_64 and i686 versions are available for download at http://www.calculate-linux.org/main/en/download.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\