The above sentence perfectly sums up the place Baptiste Miny came from to form a one-man development studio. The Blind Prophet is his own, personal project. Every little thing that you see or hear in the game is a direct representation of his feelings, thoughts
“When the great Evil runs on the humans, an Apostle will resurrect to liberate them.”
The prophecy passed on through the generations is about to be fulfilled! But this time, the Apostle Bartholomeus will face terrible and unexpected problems… What could have gone wrong? Who is this mysterious man, trying to block the divine mission, and what are his motivations?
Just as in real life, there are no simple answers in The Blind Prophet. It’s a Point &
Video Game The Blind Prophet features:
- Traditional Point & Click mechanics,
- Mind-bending puzzles,
- A world full of charismatic characters, ready to talk and interact with,
- Ethical choices which drive the narration,
- Comic Art style cinematics,
- A strong storyline about philosophy, redemption and moral struggle.
The game will be released next year on PC, and Baptiste is currently preparing for the start of the Kickstarter campaign. It will be released along with the demo version.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Quantum Athletes Wanted! Nimble Giant Unveils New Recruitment Trailer for Upcoming Paradoxical Arena Shooter, Quantum League - December 15, 2019
- Das Boot VR Escape - December 15, 2019
- Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Launches Today for the PC; December 16th for PlayStation®4 and Xbox One - December 15, 2019