The above sentence perfectly sums up the place Baptiste Miny came from to form a one-man development studio. The Blind Prophet is his own, personal project. Every little thing that you see or hear in the game is a direct representation of his feelings, thoughts
“When the great Evil runs on the humans, an Apostle will resurrect to liberate them.”
The prophecy passed on through the generations is about to be fulfilled! But this time, the Apostle Bartholomeus will face terrible and unexpected problems… What could have gone wrong? Who is this mysterious man, trying to block the divine mission, and what are his motivations?
Just as in real life, there are no simple answers in The Blind Prophet. It’s a Point &
Video Game The Blind Prophet features:
- Traditional Point & Click mechanics,
- Mind-bending puzzles,
- A world full of charismatic characters, ready to talk and interact with,
- Ethical choices which drive the narration,
- Comic Art style cinematics,
- A strong storyline about philosophy, redemption and moral struggle.
The game will be released next year on PC, and Baptiste is currently preparing for the start of the Kickstarter campaign. It will be released along with the demo version.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Start the Celebrations with GWENT’s Lunar New Year Festival! - January 24, 2020
- Friday MTG Arena Game of the day Winter is on for the weekend - January 24, 2020
- Leaders needed for epic battles in Circle Empires Rivals Open Beta! - January 24, 2020