Overwatch’s 13th competitive season is ending on Dec. 31, but season 14 will start up only two hours later. Typically, Blizzard gives players a few days off between season.
Overall, Overwatch’s competitive season mode remains largely unchanged, despite the shortened offseason. As with all of Overwatch’s competitive seasons, players will be awarded for completing their placement matches. A special spray and an icon are given to all players that got ranked,
Overwatch’s 13th competitive season
- SR 1-1499 (Bronze): 65 CP
- SR 1500-1999 (Silver): 125 CP
- SR 2000-2499 (Gold): 250 CP
- SR 2500-2999 (Platinum): 500 CP
- SR 3000-3499 (Diamond): 750 CP
- SR 3500-3999 (Master): 1,200 CP
- SR 4000-5000 (Grandmaster): 1,750 CP
Overwatch is a team-based multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment, which released on May 24, 2016, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows.
Overwatch assigns players into two teams of six, with each player selecting from a roster of nearly 30 characters, known as “heroes”, each with a unique style of play whose roles are divided into three general categories that fit their role.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Confrontation with SpaceX - January 17, 2019
- Apple will reduce procuring for a few divisions - January 17, 2019
- A bipartisan gathering of U.S. administrators boycott the clearance of U.S. chips - January 17, 2019