stable release of Elive, and the result has been so amazing that there’s almost nothing that needed to be changed from it, it was a truly a rock solid system, and we wanted to update it with slightly updated and polished build, which includes:
- Wallpaper: Dynamically changes depending of the hour of the day, looking more magic and nicer for your eyes, and it also includes a hidden surprise for Christmas!
- Popups: You won’t be annoyed anymore by the Hotkeys Document that appears in the desktop startup, since it is a very useful thing we moved it to the launcher bar of applications
- Desktop: Disabled the screen off timeout and the asking for the presentation mode
- Flash: Updated the adobe flash player for the common browsers to the last version, tested on chrome, firefox, and opera
- Multiuser: Improved the multiple user desktop switching mode compatibility
- Sound: Fixed a minor bug that played the startup sound with noises in some computers
- Translations: Updated all the translations in the Elive applications made by the users, thank you!
- Installer: Multiple minor improvements has been made in the installer to make it more reliable and compatible.
- Live: Fixed a small issue with startup graphical daemons, improving the overall experience in the live mode, persistence features, and wifi compatibility.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Zorin OS 15 Beta Release - March 20, 2019
- Funcom announces Mutant Year Zero coming to Nintendo Switch this summer with DLC expansion and retail release - March 20, 2019
- 5 “Must Knows” for Monday, March 18th - March 20, 2019