Today, SQUARE ENIX® announced a January 8 release of Patch 4.5 for FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online. Titled A Requiem For Heroes™, the two-part patch will bring with it the climactic finish to the Stormblood™ storyline and set the stage for the Shadowbringers™ expansion pack due for release in early summer 2019.
Battle Seiryu in The Wreath of Snakes
A new trailer showcasing upcoming Patch 4.5 content is available here: https://youtu.be/PQO6KBZ2xx4
The first installment of A Requiem For Heroes will include the following content and features:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The first half of the thrilling climax to the Stormblood storyline.
- New Trial – Confront Seiryu in both normal and extreme difficulties in the last chapter of the Four Lords’ quest line.
- New Instanced Dungeon – The Ghimlyt Dark
- Return to Ivalice Alliance Raid Dungeon – The Orbonne Monastery
- New Custom Deliveries – Crafter and Gatherer-focused questlines
- Gold Saucer Update – New GATE, “Air Force One”; New minigame, “Doman Mahjong”
- New Minions, Hairstyles, Emotes, and Mounts
New Minions and Mounts Available in Patch 4.5
Patch 4.5 will also introduce the highly anticipated Blue Mage job. The Blue Mage will debut a week following the release of Patch 4.5 and will be available to players that have a level 50 Disciple of War or Magic class/job and who have completed the main scenario for A Realm Reborn®.
As the first “Limited Job” in FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, the Blue Mage will provide a unique solo gameplay experience, learning all of its abilities through fighting monsters. Players may also challenge themselves in a series of Blue Mage-exclusive content, The Masked Carnivale, upon reaching level 50 with the job.
Additionally, a subsequent updates are planned for the Patch 4.5 series, which will introduce additional features and content for all players.
- Patch 4.55 – Eureka, Hydatos Expedition; New Entry in the Large-scale PvP Rival Wings – The Hidden Gorge
- Patch 4.56 – Even Further Hildibrand Adventures; Stormblood Beast Tribe Quests
- Data Center Expansion for North America and Europe; New World Visit System
Initially announced at the FINAL FANTASY XIV Fan Festival in Las Vegas, the Shadowbringers expansion will bring an abundance of new content, including a new player race, multiple new jobs, an increased level cap, sprawling new areas, maintenance to the battle system, as well as a variety of new battle, crafter and gatherer content.
More information on Shadowbringers will be shared at the Paris Fan Festival on February 2-3, 2019, as well as during the Tokyo Fan Festival on March 23-24, 2019. All Fan Festival events will be streamed free of charge on the official FINAL FANTASY XIV Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/finalfantasyxiv
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Get a customised Xbox One S All-Digital Edition at Argos for £3 - June 17, 2019
- PCLinuxOS KDE 2019.06 Release - June 17, 2019
- Porteus-v5.0rc1 is released - June 17, 2019