PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile (PUBG MOBILE) now offers fans the highly-anticipated Vikendi map and other major features in the newest 0.10.0 update, available for free on the App Store and Google Play. Set in a rugged tundra terrain riddled with deserted villages and other massive landmarks, the
- Cross-server Matchmaking – Players now can match with other players of the same rank across other servers for balanced gameplay
- Anti-Cheating Measures – Improved recognition for cheating with new report options for spectating players and additional penalties for quitting matches
- Firearm Upgrade System – New materials at the Lab are available for players to upgrade certain weapon finishes to unlock exclusive kill effects, broadcasts and death crate appearances
- Layout Improvements – Players’ best results in the Crew Challenge will now be displayed and players can now collect all daily mission awards all at once
Check the video for more information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW5-dGbJcG4&feature=youtu.be
This latest content update arrives just after Tencent Games and PUBG Corporation announced that PUBG MOBILE has surpassed 30 million concurrent users and 200 million downloads worldwide, excluding China. This momentous milestone was achieved just eight months after the game’s release.
PUBG MOBILE is available to download for free on the App Store and Google Play.
PUBG MOBILE is based on PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG), the original battle royale phenomenon that took the world of interactive entertainment by storm in 2017. Up to 100 players parachute onto a remote island to do battle in a winner-takes-all showdown. Players must locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles and supplies, and defeat every player in a visually and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Become one with a huge battle mech in ArmZ VR - March 23, 2019
- Grave Keeper – a new hack’n’slash coming in March - March 23, 2019
- Akuto: Showdown – fast-paced arena brawler game with swords and guns - March 23, 2019