Lifty! – a high-stakes take on humankind’s love-hate relationship with elevators – is launching today on the App Store and Google Play. Featuring relatable characters, frantic gameplay and a healthy dose of humor, this vertically challenging mobile game is bound to make an impression on anyone who’s ever had to wait “centuries” for an elevator to arrive!
In Lifty! (developed by indie studio Major Frank), the player’s mission is simple: Climb the tower by delivering all passengers to their respective color-coded floors on time ... or they’ll EXPLODE! To make things even more fun, all sorts of outrageous elevators with distinct attributes can be unlocked – including a hamburger, safe, telephone booth, and more. Several power-ups are available as well – allowing players to swap platform colors, secure extra lives, and even help speed things up with lightning bolts.
- Race against time and deliver passengers on schedule … before they explode! If 3 die, it’s game over.
- Meet new passengers with adorable styles and funny personalities as you progress higher up the tower.
- Experiment with awesome elevators – from a ketchup bottle and washing machine to a rocket … and many more!
- Improve your elevator’s capacity or speed with upgrades.
- Collect pickups and boosts for challenging levels – including lightning bolts, extra lives, and platform color swaps.
- Unlock and travel through exciting environments such as the carpark, subway, shopping mall, and more.
- Climb hundreds of floors – with more added every month!
- Share your progress with friends and beat them to the top.
- Jump right into the action with only two buttons.
- Enjoy endless fun with procedurally-generated layouts and passenger delivery objectives.
- Explore “Beat the Clock” and “Avoid 3 Deaths” game modes.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- ASSASSIN’S CREED APRIL UPDATE - April 18, 2019
- Bearded Giant Games brings a premium Match 3 to Linux - April 18, 2019
- MU Legend: Pre-Registration Begins for the Black Phantom - April 18, 2019