Armor Games Studios is pleased to announce the world premiere of Jet Lancer, a fast-paced aerial dogfighting game from developers Vladimir Fedyushkin and Nicolai Danielsen. Jet Lancer is available now to wishlist on Steam.
Jet Lancer is a frenetic aerial dog-fighting game where you hunt enemy pilots, carve up giant robots, and defy death at supersonic speeds as a daring mercenary in the far future. Do you prefer the reliability of the missile swarm? The intimidation factor of the Megalaser? Or maybe you're comfortable showing off with nothing more than your minigun, your afterburners, and a single point of health. The choice is yours— if you're daring enough to take it.
- Make your way from a rookie mercenary to an ace pilot in a story-driven single player campaign.
- A state-of-the-art fighter jet is only as good as its pilot. Unlock its potential and soar to new heights.
- Acquire new weapons and customize your jet's loadout to fit your personal play style for any mission.
- Fight colossal robots far outside your weight class to save the world.
“When we started our passion project, I couldn't have ever imagined that one day it would grow so big it would turn into my actual job. I'm so grateful for the support of Armor Games Studios,” said Vladimir Fedyushkin, Developer, Jet Lancer.
“Vladimir and Nicolai are talented, energetic developers working on a project we’re proud to support. It's rare to find a team this small creating something so ambitious. We hope you're as excited as we are to play the game,” said Justin Ramos, Director of Game Publishing, Armor Games Studios
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Bearded Giant Games brings a premium Match 3 to Linux - April 18, 2019
- MU Legend: Pre-Registration Begins for the Black Phantom - April 18, 2019
- Fandom Fare Checking in with Deck of ashes it’s been a week in Early access - April 17, 2019