Armor Games Studios is pleased to announce the world premiere of Jet Lancer, a fast-paced aerial dogfighting game from developers Vladimir Fedyushkin and Nicolai Danielsen. Jet Lancer is available now to wishlist on Steam.
Jet Lancer is a frenetic aerial dog-fighting game where you hunt enemy pilots, carve up giant robots, and defy death at supersonic speeds as a daring mercenary in the far future. Do you prefer the reliability of the missile swarm? The intimidation factor of the Megalaser? Or maybe you're comfortable showing off with nothing more than your minigun, your afterburners, and a single point of health. The choice is yours— if you're daring enough to take it.
- Make your way from a rookie mercenary to an ace pilot in a story-driven single player campaign.
- A state-of-the-art fighter jet is only as good as its pilot. Unlock its potential and soar to new heights.
- Acquire new weapons and customize your jet's loadout to fit your personal play style for any mission.
- Fight colossal robots far outside your weight class to save the world.
“When we started our passion project, I couldn't have ever imagined that one day it would grow so big it would turn into my actual job. I'm so grateful for the support of Armor Games Studios,” said Vladimir Fedyushkin, Developer, Jet Lancer.
“Vladimir and Nicolai are talented, energetic developers working on a project we’re proud to support. It's rare to find a team this small creating something so ambitious. We hope you're as excited as we are to play the game,” said Justin Ramos, Director of Game Publishing, Armor Games Studios
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Start the Year of the Rat with the Lunar Sale on GOG.COM - January 24, 2020
- Jesse Cox’s Late Night Show Presented At EGX Rezzed - January 24, 2020
- ArcheAge: A review of 2019 and a look on the new ArchePass - January 24, 2020