- The U Ki HMRC has just released a comprehensive publication of how it sees cryptocurrency assets and how individuals could be taxed.
- Wednesday’s report specifically focuses on how individuals possessing crypto assets does not outline a tax plan for business holding these crypto assets.
- The outlined publication does not consider cryptocurrency money or currency in any way mirroring a previous report by the CATF calling them utility tokens.
- “This publication considers the taxation of exchange tokens (like bitcoins) and does not directly consider utility or security tokens.
another kind of tax treatment may need adopting.
- see more in the
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Time Paradox Shooter Quantum League Launches on Steam Early Access - May 26, 2020
- Never Miss Another Free Game With GamerPower! - May 26, 2020
- New Trailer for Vehicle Building, Puzzle Platformer ‘Making it Home’ - May 26, 2020