Aurmanhas been replaced with a homegrown AUR helper called Baph. Run “ baph-h” in a terminal to see the options. Use Baph to install and update your AUR packages.
- Most of the package repo has had an overhaul. Some older outdated packages may require manual intervention.
- The installer has undergone major work, your
ArchLabsLinux install should be easier than ever.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- EasyOS x86_64 version 1.0.8 released - February 23, 2019
- Jadiri Gamer Saturday live stream - February 23, 2019
- Monster Jam Steel Titans – Release date and preorder launch - February 23, 2019