NethServer 7.6 released with new multiple backups, modern GUI and WebTop Groupware 5.5
This release marks a big step forward for communication, collaboration and security, introducing:
- Multiple backups, with new storage backends and encryption
- New modern look and feel for NethServer user interface (alpha)
- Email: Rspamd is now the default, with quarantine support
- WebTop Groupware: CalDAV/CarDAV server, optimized layout for tablets, favorite folder and video calls
- Fail2Ban: track the activity of the attackers with new jails
- nDPI: performance and security improved
- Accounts: easily delete a list of users, DC container upgraded and password expiration management improved
We’re confident that it will be as always a great release and it will achieve our mission: making sysadmin’s life easier. This is thanks to the most vibrant, supportive and friendly community in the Open Source space (and not only Open Source).
About NethServer Linux
NethServer is an Open Source operating system designed for small offices and medium enterprises. It’s simple, secure and flexible.
NethServer is ready to deliver your messages, to protect your network with the built-in firewall, share your files and much more, everything on one system.
Multiple backups, new storage backends and encryption
We have strongly improved our backup adding some feature such as:
- new storage backends
- multiple scheduled backups
The data backup can be performed using different engines:
- duplicity (default)
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- The Battle for Kronos is coming to Nintendo Switch! - May 24, 2019
- FINAL FANTASY XIV ONLINE SURPASSES 16 MILLION PLAYERS WORLDWIDE - May 24, 2019
- Jadiri Gamer Wielder of MysteriesFIRE AND ICE Deckof the day - May 24, 2019