SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Service Pack 4 is now generally available. Service Pack 4 marks the fourth generation of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12, a major code stream and product foundation with a lifecycle from 2014 to 2024 plus Long Term Support (10+3 years).
This release consolidates all fixes and updates introduced since SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Service Pack 3.
Key features of this release include:
- Persistent Memory Enhancements: Intel Optane DC persistent memory (NVDIMM) with SAP HANA is supported for faster recovery from planned and unplanned outages.
- New Hardware Support: Latest Intel processors, AMD’s “Zen 2” core processor generation, IBM Z14, IBM LinuxONE Rockhopper II, IBM POWER9 (Little Endian) enhancements, Arm SoC/ODM support for selected vendors including Raspberry Pi devices.
- Save Time During Migration: More flexibility in upgrades with additional product migration paths from previous releases. In addition, kernel v4.12 is used, which is
sameas SUSE Linux Enterprise 15, to ease future migration to SUSE Linux Enterprise 15.
- Improved Customer Experience: Continue the support for skipping a Service Pack, offline or via the online migration via SUSE Manager, SUSE Subscription Management Tool (SMT) and SUSE Customer Center (SCC).
- Virtualization: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server KVM on IBM Z is supported, so you can easily migrate from IBM KVM to SUSE Linux Enterprise Server KVM based infrastructure.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Live another life with Farmer’s Dynasty! - August 25, 2019
- Forged of Blood releases Sandbox Conquest Mode, 3 weeks after launch - August 25, 2019
- The Fukushima disaster inspires the game Last Battle - August 25, 2019