Novaquark, the French studio behind the hugely-ambitious PC MMORPG, today announced that, since successfully launching into the alpha phase of development, and by way of thanking Kickstarter backers and community members, it will be extending current testing for a one-off extended session, starting from Thursday 20th December and ending on Monday 7th January 2019.
During this period players will be invited to take part in a grand ship-building competition for the community. The aim of the contest is for the
Furthermore, this week sees the players who supported the game through Kickstarter will receive their invitation to join the game, bringing the total game population to over a staggering 11,000 players!
Dual Universe is a continuous, Single-Shard sandbox MMORPG, which takes place in vast, fully editable Sci-Fi universe. It focuses on emergent gameplay with player-driven economy, politics, trade and warfare.
“The launch of the Alpha has had an amazing response so far and we are amazed and grateful with the backing from the community.” said Jean-Christophe Baillie, CEO of Novaquark. “We would like to thank the backers and community for their continuous support and wanted a way to show our gratitude. With extending the play session over Christmas, we hope that this gives players enough time to build epic ships for our ship building competition. We are looking forward to seeing what they come up with!”
The alpha build of Dual Universe welcomes several fundamental refinements and opportunities, adding to the game’s already impressive roster of features:
- World Building: terraform the world and build your own secret base, one voxel at a time
- Create and Save designs: build your own bases and vehicles with voxels. Save designs of what you build by making blueprints
- Explore and Harvest: go prospecting to find precious minerals. Sell at the NPC market to buy components for your constructs
- Craft your components: produce the interactive components you need for your bases and ships
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Quantum Athletes Wanted! Nimble Giant Unveils New Recruitment Trailer for Upcoming Paradoxical Arena Shooter, Quantum League - December 15, 2019
- Das Boot VR Escape - December 15, 2019
- Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Launches Today for the PC; December 16th for PlayStation®4 and Xbox One - December 15, 2019