Set your weapons to Fairize, because Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force comes to the Nintendo™ eShop in January 2019! It will be available for the Nintendo™ Switch only in digital form and will include all 25 items of DLC available in the original PlayStation®4 release. To celebrate, we are offering a 20% discount off the £29.99 price for the first two weeks of launch. The North American version will be released by our very good friends at Idea Factory International.
In a land filled with power-imbued weapons known as Furies, the Fencers who wield them are locked in combat to collect as many Furies as possible. The unassuming hero, Fang, finds himself caught up in their struggle when he pulls a sword from a stone. With up to six characters on the
Long ago, a war waged between the Vile God and the Goddess.
The battle was fierce; the two were equally matched. Finally, both sides unleashed special weapons that contained fairies imbued with their power. Using this power, each god sealed away the other within another world. And so, time passed…
The weapons that the Goddess and the Vile God left were called
By chance, a young man named Fang happened to unwittingly become a
From that day forward, Fang found himself an important part of the battle between the Goddess and the Vile God.
- Three Stories, Three Paths! In the three stories to play – the Goddess story, the Vile God story, and the Evil Goddess story – friends become foes, foes become friends, and based on your choices, multiple endings can be unlocked!
- Three Ways to Fight and Fairize! Play in Easy, Normal, or Hard mode and switch the difficulty up whenever you want to balance the game to your play style!
- Three’s a Crowd, Six is a Party! With up to six party members on the battlefield at a time, you can play as all your favorite Fencers!
- Shape the World Around You! Customize weapons by fusing them with fairies and change dungeons stats through world-shaping. Even power up Fencers through the fairies’ power to transform, or Fairize, during battle and change your world!©
When released on PS4 & PC, Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force received some fantastic reviews:
Gamespew gave it 8/10, calling it: “probably the best JRPG currently available on the PS4.”
Digitally Downloaded gave it 4.5/5, saying: “Tsunako’s designs, especially, are just incredible. Her use of clean, defined lines and rich colour makes each character distinct, and absolutely gorgeous both in motion and the stills.”
GameCritics said: “It’s absolutely worth playing for anyone who missed it the first time, and the new features and content make a strong argument for existing fans to take a second look.”
We Got This Covered awarded it 4 stars and said: “Fast-paced, chaotic combat, an excellent soundtrack and solid improvements over the original game make Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force an infectiously fun time.”
©2018 IDEA FACTORY/COMPILE HEART. All rights reserved. Fairy Fencer F is a Trademark from IDEA FACTORY. Licensed to and published by Ghostlight.
Established in 2004, Ghostlight specialise in bringing the best in Japanese gaming to the PAL region. Ghostlight have released numerous JRPGs such as the Agarest series, Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky and multiple entries in the Shin Megami Tensei series, including Devil Survivor Overclocked and Persona 3 Portable. Ghostlight’s recent PC releases include Omega Quintet, Lost Dimension, Sorcery Saga: Curse Of The Curry God and Mary Skelter: Nightmares, as well as titles from Acquire’s respected Way of the Samurai series. http://www.ghostlight.uk.com/
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Alaloth – Champions of The Four Kingdoms is coming to PAX East with new content! Experience the adventure in Boston! - February 20, 2020
- Build Your New Kingdom, now on PS4 and Xbox One! - February 20, 2020
- Hellpoint gets a sequel chapter: The Thespian Feast - February 20, 2020