Sparkly Games announces
Intentionally designed as a difficult game, you take control of 2 spaceships and face many enemies all along your perilous journey. Music background is specially designed to warn you from upcoming enemies.
“The developers have put a great deal of emphasis on the music” – R. Hill-Duty (VR Focus)
Each hand pilot a spaceship and should manage independently dodges and accurately fires to destroy foes. Fortunately, you are able to merge your spaceships into one bigger and stronger but also easier to hit. The merged spaceship is controlled by only one hand.
Energy management is a key element in “Towards a Perilous Journey”. You accumulate energy by destroying enemies. Spend your energy reserve to improve your offence and defensive systems such as activate a secondary weapon or to merge your ships into one bigger and stronger. Energy can also increase your score.
2 game modes are available on “Toward a Perilous Journey”:
- Arcade-like mode let you discover each level independently.
- Journey mode is the most challenging as you take on all 24 levels in a row.
- Double hand and single-handed (when spaceships are merged) gameplay
- Energy management gameplay mechanic
- 2 game modes
- 24 levels to explore
- 24 Electro music tracks
- 2 colorful environments including day/night cycle
- World ranking system for each level for competitive players
“A good VR action game with colorful animation. Funny passing of the game in combination with graphics is a pleasure. A big plus is the choice of music – it can only please.”- GamesWB
- Prepare your cockpit(s) and wishlist the game on Oculus right away at https://ocul.us/2L2HVyC
- Headsets: Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, HTC Vive Pro and Windows Mixed Reality
- Price: $11.99
- Friends and family help Please subscribe to our new UTUBE channel we need the community’s support in this - June 6, 2020
- It’s Educational, Skill Building, Best of all It’s Free Social distancing Fun with family and friends Fandom Fare Kids YouTube - June 6, 2020
- House Flipper – virtual renovations soon to take place on Nintendo Switch - June 5, 2020