Sparkly Games announces
Intentionally designed as a difficult game, you take control of 2 spaceships and face many enemies all along your perilous journey. Music background is specially designed to warn you from upcoming enemies.
“The developers have put a great deal of emphasis on the music” – R. Hill-Duty (VR Focus)
Each hand pilot a spaceship and should manage independently dodges and accurately fires to destroy foes. Fortunately, you are able to merge your spaceships into one bigger and stronger but also easier to hit. The merged spaceship is controlled by only one hand.
Energy management is a key element in “Towards a Perilous Journey”. You accumulate energy by destroying enemies. Spend your energy reserve to improve your offence and defensive systems such as activate a secondary weapon or to merge your ships into one bigger and stronger. Energy can also increase your score.
2 game modes are available on “Toward a Perilous Journey”:
- Arcade-like mode let you discover each level independently.
- Journey mode is the most challenging as you take on all 24 levels in a row.
- Double hand and single-handed (when spaceships are merged) gameplay
- Energy management gameplay mechanic
- 2 game modes
- 24 levels to explore
- 24 Electro music tracks
- 2 colorful environments including day/night cycle
- World ranking system for each level for competitive players
“A good VR action game with colorful animation. Funny passing of the game in combination with graphics is a pleasure. A big plus is the choice of music – it can only please.”- GamesWB
- Prepare your cockpit(s) and wishlist the game on Oculus right away at https://ocul.us/2L2HVyC
- Headsets: Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, HTC Vive Pro and Windows Mixed Reality
- Price: $11.99
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Zorin OS 15 Beta Release - March 20, 2019
- Funcom announces Mutant Year Zero coming to Nintendo Switch this summer with DLC expansion and retail release - March 20, 2019
- 5 “Must Knows” for Monday, March 18th - March 20, 2019