Team17, a global games label, creative partner and developer of independent, premium video games has today launched a free content update for its hit prison-escape game The Escapists 2, with the arrival of the Snow Way Out prison on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo SwitchTM, PC, Mac
Following on from last year’s free Santa’s Shakedown release, Santa has now ditched his mantra of
The free Snow Way Out update includes:
- A new festive themed prison to escape
- 4 new jobs: burning letters to Santa, engineering, reindeer feeding and servicing the robot workers
- New items to forge a new craftable weapon – the Candy Pain!
- Unique ways to escape
Snow Way Out is now available as a free The Escapists 2 game update for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo SwitchTM, PC, Mac and Linux.
Please note: Snow Way Out requires The Escapists 2 to play, which is available to purchase for Xbox One via the Microsoft Store, PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store, Nintendo SwitchTM via the Nintendo eShop and for PC, Mac and Linux via Steam.
Assets are available to download from: http://press.team17.com.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- ASSASSIN’S CREED APRIL UPDATE - April 18, 2019
- Bearded Giant Games brings a premium Match 3 to Linux - April 18, 2019
- MU Legend: Pre-Registration Begins for the Black Phantom - April 18, 2019