OKEx will change the ticker of Bitcoin Cash ABC from BCHABC to BCH, and that of Bitcoin Cash SV from BCHSV to BSV at 5am Dec 13, 2018 (CET, UTC +1). At the same time, spot trading of BCHABC and BCHSV will also be suspended. All remaining balance of the original BCH will be settled, and the asset will be removed from your account. The spot trading services of BCH and BSV are expected to resume at 07:00 Dec 13, 2018 (CET, UTC +1).
1. API users should make necessary changes or settings for your BCHABC / BCHSV.
2. Margin traders of the original BCH/USDT pair may opt to transfer the USDT fund out of the margin account in advance. Our system will also automatically transfer any remaining balance of USDT in your original BCH / USDT account to your spot account during the BCH removal.
3. The original BCH futures contracts will no longer be available. Please backup your order history and bills if necessary.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Warface landed on Nintendo Switch, massive “Titan” update released on all consoles - February 18, 2020
- SQUARE ENIX AND DISNEY DEBUT CLASSIC KINGDOM HEARTS ADVENTURES ON XBOX ONE - February 18, 2020
- FINAL FANTASY XIV ONLINE PATCH 5.2 – ECHOES OF A FALLEN STAR ARRIVES TODAY - February 18, 2020