OKEx will change the ticker of Bitcoin Cash ABC from BCHABC to BCH, and that of Bitcoin Cash SV from BCHSV to BSV at 5am Dec 13, 2018 (CET, UTC +1). At the same time, spot trading of BCHABC and BCHSV will also be suspended. All remaining balance of the original BCH will be settled, and the asset will be removed from your account. The spot trading services of BCH and BSV are expected to resume at 07:00 Dec 13, 2018 (CET, UTC +1).
1. API users should make necessary changes or settings for your BCHABC / BCHSV.
2. Margin traders of the original BCH/USDT pair may opt to transfer the USDT fund out of the margin account in advance. Our system will also automatically transfer any remaining balance of USDT in your original BCH / USDT account to your spot account during the BCH removal.
3. The original BCH futures contracts will no longer be available. Please backup your order history and bills if necessary.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Devolver Digital’s ‘Bleak Sword’ Hosting Mesmerizing Diorama-Sized Battles on Apple Arcade - September 17, 2019
- Co-op stealth roguelike Signal Decay launching - September 17, 2019
- The Loader Returns to Risk of Rain 2 With New Features in Skills 2.0 Update - September 17, 2019