It’s time for Fandomfare Gaming Tuesday lunchtime Livestream this takes 2 having trouble getting opponents, well today was another tough day in the arena challengers weren’t giving up a whole lot. #mtgarena
Fandomfare Gaming Tuesday lunchtime Livestream
pleases don’t forget to like our page turn on them live stream notification, invite your friends to sit back and watch or participate in games with us enjoy a snack your favorite beverage and chill with the #Fandomfare gang we are here every day for you reviewing games watching for updates of new games and your favorite.
THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR MAGIC: ESPORTS
read more here
Competitive gaming has always been at the heart of Magic: The Gathering. The pure joy of having fun with friends across a table and discovering new ways to be clever together is entwined with the thrill of competition, whether around the cafeteria table, in your friendly local game store, or the finals of the Pro Tour.
2019 is going to be the biggest and most exciting year in Magic‘s 25 years of competitive gaming history as we evolve our organized play program into an esports structure that takes the legacy of our pioneering tabletop system and integrates Magic‘s new digital platform, MTG Arena.
There’s a $10 million prize pool up for grabs in 2019 across digital and tabletop Magic, which is more than double 2018. The new system provides lucrative opportunities for pros, players, sponsors, and esports partners.
- The last event that will give out Pro Points will be Grand Prix Seattle. After that, Pro Points will be frozen.
- Tabletop Mythic Championships will include qualification slots for players who did well in previous tabletop Mythic Championships.
- For the Magic Pro Tour Hall of Fame, 2019 will be the last year of qualification and voting as you know it. When we get to voting season, we will have a new Magic Hall of Fame structure to unveil.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Live another life with Farmer’s Dynasty! - August 25, 2019
- Forged of Blood releases Sandbox Conquest Mode, 3 weeks after launch - August 25, 2019
- The Fukushima disaster inspires the game Last Battle - August 25, 2019