Fans of Empires Apart are treated with a nice surprise when they jump into their next battle: today marks the debut of the brand new Emperor’s Chests. Players will receive these coveted chests simply by playing the game (one for each hour spent in-game and up to two chests every two days) or they will be able to buy them for less than a Dollar per chest.
Inside each chest players will find four random items: goodies of all kind to allow for more customization options on their units. These upgrades will only be cosmetic and give no gameplay advantage. Nevertheless some lucky player may also find a specific Faction Fragment: with four Fragments from the same Civilization, they will receive permanent access to that Faction.
Empires Apart is now totally free to play: anyone can download it from Steam without paying a single cent. With the base game, the players receive the full Byzantine Faction, and can buy other Civilization (Atzec, French, Arab, Chinese, Mongol and the new Korean one) for $ 4.99 each
A typical Emperor’s Chest content: four goodies the players can collect and use to customize their faction and make them unique on the battlefields
• The Emperors’ Chest is an item that contains a set of 4 randomly generated items, one of which is guaranteed to be Rare or better. Chests can be purchased
(1 chest/ $0.99, 6 chests/ $4.99) or obtained for free through gameplay
• The chances (calculated per-item) are as follows: Common: 52.5%; Rare: 35%; Epic: 9.75%; Legendary: 2.75%
• Every new player will receive one Emperors’ Chest when installing the game. Existing players will get it when first launching the game
• Founders will receive 3 additional Emperors’ Chests
• A Emperors’ Chest will be gifted to the player for every 1 hour of gameplay, with a limit of 2 every 2 days. We consider this a first step in creating a larger ecosystem where we will have more fun and interesting ways to obtain Chests by playing
• Two Civilization Fragments of any kind can be found in a single Emperor’s Chest
• Chests can be accessed through the Armory
The “base” Chinese Crossbowman (on the left) and the upgraded one (on the right): they act the same and the player will gain no gameplay advantage, but the latter is just damn cooler!
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MU Legend: Pre-Registration Begins for the Black Phantom - April 18, 2019
- Fandom Fare Checking in with Deck of ashes it’s been a week in Early access - April 17, 2019
- Mageia 7 Beta 3 Release - April 17, 2019