Fast Travel Games has today released a content update for their debut title Apex Construct on PlayStation VR called ‘Cygnia Cup Challenge’, free for all players owning the main game. In Cygnia Cup Challenge, the player will be transported to a shifted pre-apocalypse arena and take part in a global fight to be the one who rules the leaderboards:
‘Cygnia Cup Challenge’ is a competitive experience where players fight to rule the leaderboards ‘Cygnia Cup Challenge’ is a competitive experience where players fight to rule the leaderboards
- Fight in 6 locations in the arena, each with escalating difficulty levels.
- Take out shooting targets and enemies quickly to keep the combo meter up!
- Avoid getting shot by Mothr’s attacking bots. If you die, the challenge is over.
- Use your wits (and your different arrow types…) to reach the highest score.
- Earn your place on the global leaderboards.
- Participating in the Score Challenge also earns you RP which you can spend on upgrades or consumables in the campaign.
Cygnia Cup Challenge is accessible from the game’s main menu, so both new and current Apex Construct players can jump into the experience immediately after booting up the game. This new game mode is also available in the PC version of Apex Construct. In addition to the new game mode, this game update also brings improvements to the way you move around in the game: Whether you use Free Locomotion or Teleportation as your primary way to navigate the shattered world, you will now have a much more seamless experience when playing Apex Construct.
About Apex Construct
Apex Construct is a single player action/adventure game built exclusively for VR, where players need to explore a shattered world to uncover its secrets while defending themselves from the synthetic creatures, utilizing an upgradable bow, arrow & shield setup. Progressing through the adventure, players will gradually reveal what actually happened to the world they once knew – and what their role is in the drawn out conflict between two powerful AIs. Delivering full immersion through a highly interactive environment, players get to explore the surroundings at their own pace and with different movement options like Full Locomotion or Teleportation. New content update, Cygnia Cup Challenge, adds a competitive mode where the players hone their bow & arrow skills to climb the leaderboards. Apex Construct is available today for PlayStation VR, HTC Vive, Oculus Experience & Windows Mixed Reality.
The Launch Trailer for Apex Construct can be watched here
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Kubuntu 19.04 is released - April 18, 2019
- UBUNTU BUDGIE 19.04 RELEASED - April 18, 2019
- Kick it to the rhythm in Muse Dash – Coming to PC and Nintendo Switch this June! - April 18, 2019