We, the developer team Fabraz and publisher Headup, just surprise launched Slime-san: Creator during the KFGames showcase! Didn’t expect that, did you?! 🙂
Create your own slimey levels for the whole world!
According to a myriad of reviews as well as Metacritic, Slime-san is one of the best and slimiest platformers out there. Now we present you Slime-san: Creator which will deliver even more fun: Create Slime-san based platforming levels with incredible precision and ease. Unleash your creativity with thousands of possible combinations using nearly all elements, mechanics and enemies from Slime-san and share your creations with the whole world! Perhaps soon, we will see your levels in the popular list, too?
Slime-san: Creator features an intuitive UI (including full gamepad support!) and introduces you gently to the creation process until you’re able to create fantastic (and cruel) levels on your own. Besides several mechanics and enemies, you can choose from a plethora of customization options which enables you to create truly unique levels for other players to enjoy and play online.
Not into creating levels? No worries! By using our level browser you can filter by new or popular levels and add them to your favorites. You can even search for level creator names or level IDs. With Slime-san: Creator you’ll have thousands of amazing levels to play, with more coming in every day! How exciting is that?!
Awards & Recognition
- Sony Playstation: Digital Gem (June 2018)
- Sony Playstation: Player’s Choice Nominee (June 2018)
- IGN: Best Platformer of 2017 – Finalist (December 2017)
- IGN: Top 25 Switch Games (November 2017)
- Making Games: Best Newcomer (October 2017)
- Official Selection of Pax Rising (September 2017)
- Part of the Smithsonian Arcade Selection (July 2017)
- Exhibited at the National Videogame Arcade (May 2017)
- Debut Title on the Humble Bundle Monthly (April 2017)
- Best of in Pax East by Marooner’s Rock (March 2017)
- Member of Swiss Games Delegation (December 2016)
- Finalist @ IndiePrize Berlin (December 2016)
- Playcrafting 16Bit Awards: Best Style Nominee (November 2016)
- Semi-finalist @ Game Development World Championship (October 2016)
- Finalist @ IndiePrize Tel Aviv (September 2016)
- Official Selection of the Gamescom Indie Arena Booth (August 2016)
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- EasyOS x86_64 version 1.0.8 released - February 23, 2019
- Jadiri Gamer Saturday live stream - February 23, 2019
- Monster Jam Steel Titans – Release date and preorder launch - February 23, 2019