- Cast: Kelly Jenrette (The Handmaid’s Tale), Matt McGorry (How to Get Away With Murder, Orange is the New Black), Sasha Compere (Miracle Workers), Gil Ozeri (Big Mouth) and Bernard David Jones (The Mayor) join Mamoudou Athie, Courtney B. Vance and Niecy Nash.
- Director/Screenwriter: Prentice Penny who loosely based the film on his own family history.
- Logline: Fueled by his love of wine, a young man strives to become a master sommelier while dealing with his father’s expectations that he’ll take over the family barbecue business.
- Producers: Datari Turner, Forge Media’s Chris Pollack, Mandalay Pictures’ Jason Michael Berman, Argent Pictures’ Jill Ahrens, Ryan Ahrens, and Ben Renzo, and Prentice Penny.
- Executive Producers: Mandalay Pictures’ Patrick Raymond, Veronica Nickel
- Co-Executive Producers: Drew Brees, Tony Parker, Michael Finley, and Derrick Brooks
- Co-Producers: Jamie Moore, Will Raynor
- Principal Photography is currently underway in Memphis, Tennessee. Filming will also take place in Paris, France.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)