Video Game - the latest chapter in the Strategic Command Franchise - has been released!
This is your chance to fight the 20th century’s greatest conflict, from Poland to China, Normandy to the Pacific, on a map encompassing the whole globe.
Building on the success of Strategic Command WWII: War in Europe, this new installment will provide even more opportunities to try out different strategies, maximizing re-playability and fight on any war front.
Strategic Command WWII World at War - some features
- New Features! From limited naval repairs to Kamikazes.
- Take command of the Axis or Allies, and re-fight the whole of WWII!
- Let the computer take control of some of your allies so you can concentrate on your favorite theaters.
- Play on a top-down hex based map spanning the entire globe.
- In addition to the Grand Campaign starting in 1939, Strategic Command WWII: World At War also includes shorter scenarios.
- A realistic Fog of War simulates the historical atmosphere where you have to make decisions with only partial knowledge of your opponent's intentions and dispositions.
- Play with a choice of 3-D unit graphics, or NATO counters if you prefer a more traditional wargaming experience
- Research and upgrade your units with a unique level of choices! Infantry Weapons, Rockets, Anti-Submarine Warfare, Amphibious Warfare, and more!
- Use Diplomacy to win over new allies and use your intelligence to undermine the enemy!
- Contains a large number of strategic level Decision Events for you to choose your path to victory.
- Very easy to use Editor to make your own “what-if” scenarios or create new maps and campaigns from scratch.
- Very active modding community eager to share their developments with other players, whether it be changing the look of the map or designing new campaigns, even covering conflicts in other time periods, there is a lot there!
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Let the Zombies Hit the Floor as Zombotron Releases Today on PC - April 22, 2019
- ProteinScope Free 3D Printing Edition available now on Mac App Store - April 22, 2019
- Listen to your heart with Heartener for Apple Watch - April 22, 2019