The music-rhythm game Musynx developed by I-Inferno and published by Zodiac Interactive has launched for Windows PC (via Steam) today on December 5th. Featured below, you can view a brand new gameplay trailer for the game’s PC port.
The PC version contains 48 songs in the standard edition for 3.99 USD, 85 songs in the DLC for 24.99 USD, 10% off during the launching week.
Here’s a rundown on the game :
- Worldwide Composers Unite – M2U, Paul Bazooka, Lunatic Sounds, MEMME, and more!
- Unique Visual Themes – Various themes are available for each music genre for a unique sensory experience!
- Classic Game Play – Going back to the roots with classic game play systems and mechanics!
- Real “KEY” Sound System – Enhance your playing experience with real Key Sounds!
- Vocaloid China Official Licensing – VC idol Stardust is officially licensed, with famous VC music included!
- Constant Music Updates – Exciting updates are regularly added. Stay tuned with Musynx!
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- VALKYRIE PROFILE RETURNS TO STAR OCEAN: ANAMNESIS - April 23, 2019
- ASSASSIN’S CREED ODYSSEY: THE FATE OF ATLANTIS – EPISODE 1 IS AVAILABLE NOW - April 23, 2019
- Highly Anticipated Battle Mode for Blockchain Game CryptantCrab Has Arrived - April 23, 2019