Chef: A Restaurant Tycoon is launching on Steam into early access on Dec 6 th, and is brought to you by Inner Void Interactive alongside their publisher, Digital Tribe Games.
Prepare yourself for a real sandbox experience where all your management choices matter as you build your gastronomic empire. What will it be? A steakhouse? A vegan paradise? A pasta palace? An experimental cooking lab? Only you can figure out which path is best for your establishment.
Chef allows you to personally don a kitchen apron and embark on an exciting career in the wild world of professional cooking. Starting with nothing but pocket change, a small restaurant, and an ambitious dream, you’ll ascend from the life of a humble cook to that of a world-famous chef. Enjoy your new kitchen!
“Chi lavoramangia. Chi nonlavora, mangia, beve e dorme…”
(translation: Those who work eat. Those who do not work, eat, drink and sleep…)
“Chef is a restaurant tycoon game, one in which we decided to give the players the possibility of creating their own Chef and living their own personal stories, without forgetting about all the management mechanics that makes a great tycoon game. It has all the depth of a tycoon game, but also it allows players to live their own story through the eyes of their own avatar.” - Nathan Piperno, Lead Designer, Inner Void Interactive
- Create your own avatar and level them up across 6 different skill trees with more than 100 abilities to choose from.
- Full restaurant management: Create the restaurant’s location and layout, hire the staff, design the menu, and determine the restaurant’s policies.
- Customize every aspect of your restaurants: Choose from over 150 different variations for floors and walls, and over 200 appliances and decorations that can be individually placed and colored.
- Experiment with a realistic recipe editor: Use the skills and ingredients at your disposal to create one-of-a-kind dishes that are accurately rated by taste and aroma.
- Choose your own cooking style: Specialize in meat or seafood, go vegetarian or vegan, or offer a vast selection of spicy or exotic dishes. The choice is yours and the world will react to it accordingly.
- Hundreds of events and minor storylines will weave a new narrative around your choices and actions.
- Extended modding support: Getting tired of the game after playing it for two hundred hours? Thanks to Chef’s mod support, you will never run out of fresh content to enjoy,
What to Expect in the Early Access Period
Our immediate goals for Early Access development is to add a Linux and Mac version, skill-trees for the entire staff, the possibility of owning multiple restaurants at once, special cooking challenges with various competitors, extended management options like the possibility of having:
- Multiple Restaurants owned at once
- Skill trees for the staff and extended staff management
- Extended marketing and management options
- Cooking challenges
- More content, such as customizations, tools, decorations, events, recipes, ingredients
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution Released Today - February 21, 2019
- New Samsung Galaxy S10 Features Blockchain Technology Private Keys - February 21, 2019
- BlackBerry Completes Acquisition of Cylance - February 21, 2019