Take up your
Stoic, an independent game development company, and Versus Evil, one of the leading independent video game publishers, today announced that the new game mode for Banner Saga 3, Eternal Arena is currently in beta ahead of its December 12th launch. The soon to be introduced game mode was a $400K Stretch Goal as part of Banner Saga 3’s original funding drive, which it comfortably smashed through in less than a week.
“The Banner Saga 3 Kickstarter allowed Stoic to increase the scope, fidelity and production values of Banner Saga 3, and the Eternal Arena represents the final Stretch Goal promise with a mode that will allow its fans and backers to fully explore their tactical whims”, said Steve Escalante, Versus Evil General Manager.
- Weekly Challenge: A weekly tournament with a global leaderboard.*
- Arena Mode: Design your own battles, pick the enemies, and change the rules in this spellbinding sandbox mode.
- Play with all the characters, enemies, and battleboards from the entire Banner Saga Trilogy and refine your party tactics.
*Online Internet connection required to participate in recurring leaderboard challenges.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Embrace chaos as the Massive Fleets Update brings bigger battles to Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 - April 25, 2019
- X-MORPH: DEFENSE – DEMO VERSION AVAILABLE ON THE NINTENDO SWITCH - April 25, 2019
- Overwatch: new Workshop feature now on PTR - April 25, 2019