The shows being referred to have all been uncovered. Creation organization Gaumont, of Hannibal and Narcos distinction, is engaged with another German Netflix demonstrate called Skylines, a Frankfurt-set dramatization mixing account, sorted out wrongdoing and neighborhood hip-bounce music. Other recently reported German Netflix demonstrates incorporate Don't Try This At Home, which rotated around an online room tranquilize business, Tribes of Europe, a science fiction appear from Philip Koch, and The Barbarians, recounting the tale of the main century fight between the Roman Empire and Germanic warriors.
- Today marks the start of principal photography for German Netflix Original Series Skylines, shot in Berlin and Frankfurt
- The scripts by Showrunner and head author Dennis Schanz and the authors Oliver Karan, Ole Lohmann and Kim Zimmermann will be realized into six 50-minute episodes by the directors Max Erlenwein and Soleen Yusef
- Main cast is Edin Hasanovic, Murathan Muslu, Peri Baumeister, Erdal Yildiz and Richy Müller
- Logline: The young, talented hip-hop producer Jinn gets the chance of a lifetime when he signs with Skyline Records, the label of rap star Kalifa. Kalifa has been under pressure ever since his brother Ardan returned from exile to claim his share. While Ardan uses the music label for his criminal purposes and Jinn tries to make a name for himself there, policewoman Sara, who used to be very close with Kalifa, starts to investigate Skyline Records.
- Executive producers Komplizen Film (Jonas Dornbach, Janine Jackowski, Maren Ade, David Keitsch) and StickUp Filmproduktion (Luis Singer, Dennis Schanz) work with Netflix
- Netflix to release the series as early as 2019
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 130 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.