Victory At Sea Pacific’s latest update means that the skies the limit when it comes to customizing the WW2 RTS.Victory At Sea Pacific’s latest update means that the skies the limit when it comes to customizing the WW2 RTS.
“MODs are a feature we have been promising since launch,” said James Carroll, Director at Evil Twin Artworks. “We wanted to make sure we listened to the community about what they really wanted out of the feature and I think we have surpassed expectations!”
Bringing an epic approach to
Victory at Sea Pacific sees you engage in tactical search and destroy naval warfare across WWII’s Pacific ocean in this huge open world Real Time Strategy.
From commanding the entire Pacific Theatre to zooming in to take control of individual planes and ships, Victory at Sea Pacific puts the player in the heart of one of the most desperate campaigns of the Second World War.
In Victory at Sea Pacific you can covertly recon enemy positions and launch large-scale amphibious assaults by sea and air against the chosen targets.
Victory at Sea Pacific features
- Search and destroy enemy fleets across the entire Pacific Ocean
- Effortlessly switch between commanding the entire Pacific theatre and controlling the fate of individual vessels and planes
- Harass shipping and starve ports of vital supplies
- Hunt down and sink enemy patrols and weaken their defences
- Organise large scale amphibious assaults on major ports
- Control unique vessels such as the huge I-400 submarine aircraft carrier
- Pausable gameplay allows you to order fleets and then continue the action
- Play as Axis or Allied fleets
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Dragon Awaken Available on Steam play it on facebook - February 17, 2019
- Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues - February 16, 2019
- New Apex Legends Hero Names possibly found via Game Files - February 16, 2019