Limber up your trigger finger because Tozai Games announced today that the classic arcade shmup, R-Type™ Dimensions EX, has launched worldwide for Nintendo Switch™ and Steam. The game will be available at a 20% discount during the first week of sale for both Steam and Switch.
R-Type Dimensions EX includes both acclaimed arcade classics initially published by Irem, R-Type (1987) and R-Type II (1989). Each title can be played in classic mode with the original 2D graphics and retro music, or with shiny, hi-res 3D graphics and remastered audio. Three new features have also been introduced in this edition: Full Power-Up Mode, allowing players to power their ships to maximum weapon in Infinite Mode; Fast Forward, the ability to speed up the game in any mode; and crystal-clear 1080p resolution. The Switch version will also feature in-game achievements.
The key features of R-Type Dimensions EX include:
- Two complete games: includes all 8 original R-Type levels and all 6 original R-Type II levels
- Switch between hi-res 2D/3D graphics with revamped music, or play the classic versions with the push of a button
- Infinite Mode and Level Select: learn the levels inside and out for the perfect, 1CC runs
- Co-op Mode: 2 players can play together "couch co-op" style or add collision for competitive play
- Slow motion play function: weave through bullets and enemies with ease
- Custom controller configuration: change the button layout to match your play style
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- ASSASSIN’S CREED APRIL UPDATE - April 18, 2019
- Bearded Giant Games brings a premium Match 3 to Linux - April 18, 2019
- MU Legend: Pre-Registration Begins for the Black Phantom - April 18, 2019