So, you want to be a Mage? Then mark your calendar for the January 30 release of Mage's Initiation: Reign of the Elements - a lovingly crafted old-school adventure/RPG ten years in the making.
Want to cover Mage's Initiation? A preview build is available now, and we'll have full review copies in early January - write to [email protected] to request either or both! (Windows platform only for now.)
About Mage's Initiation: Reign of the Elements
Sixteen-year-old D'arc has spent most of his life confined to the Mage's Tower, studying elemental magic under the instruction of Ele'Wold's most accomplished scholars. Now his skills will be put to the test with three quests across a mystical land he knows only from stories and dreams.
But something's rotten in Ele'Wold: the realm's once benevolent winged guardians have turned hostile and restless redcap goblins are on the warpath. Can D'arc pass his initiation *and* rescue a kingdom on the brink of chaos?
Mage's Initiation is an adventure/RPG hybrid inspired by the venerable Quest for Glory (a.k.a. Hero's Quest) and King's Quest series by Sierra On-Line. It's the second commercial adventure game from Himalaya Studios, who have also released four free remakes of classic Sierra games under the moniker Anonymous Game Developers Interactive (AGDI).
- Choose from four character classes - Fire Mage, Air Mage, Water Mage, or Earth Mage - each with unique magical spells and puzzle solutions.
- Explore a vibrant fantasy world with hand-drawn graphics reminiscent of the Sierra, LucasArts, and Revolution adventure games of the early 1990s.
- Select between three point & click interfaces: a Sierra-style icon bar, a LucasArts-style verb coin, or a streamlined compact UI.
- Run into combat for an RPG experience, or avoid it for pure adventure.
- Automatically gain new strengths, spells, and abilities as your character improves - no stat grinding required!
- Get your money's worth: branching storyline and optional side quests provide replay value.
- Fully voiced and lip-synced.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- AN GAMES, ‘ASTROKINGS’ Featured in Google Play Store in 30 countries - April 22, 2019
- OP GAMING RANGERS WIN THE FACEIT GLOBAL SUMMIT: PUBG CLASSIC - April 22, 2019
- InPreflight Pro for InDesign Reduces Security Hassles on macOS Mojave - April 22, 2019