Like all vehicles in Switchblade, The Porcupine has 4 special abilities:
- Main Weapon - Striker - A military grade laser weapon effective against Hull and Shield.
- Primary Ability - Thunder Mines - Drops a row of micro storms that deal damage and apply a steering lock.
- Secondary Ability - Overdrive - Boosts the speed of nearby friendly vehicles and Mobs.
- Super Weapon - Lockdown Storm - Locks nearby enemies in place and disables their abilities.
In addition to Scout, there are 4 other vehicle classes in Switchblade; Armoured, Artillery, Fighter and Tank, each delivering their own unique strategies on the battlefield. Gamers can head over to Switchblade’s official Discord channel now to join other players, build the ultimate squad and take The Porcupine for a spin.
Switchblade sees two teams compete in a frantic 5v5 arena-style battle, where players are able to switch seamlessly between heavily armed sci-fi vehicles and must work together to take down enemy towers. The game is currently in Early Access on Steam PC and PlayStation®4.
For information on weekly Switchblade developer play test sessions, go here.
To request your Switchblade Early Access review code for PC or PS4, please email [email protected] stating your territory and preferred platform.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Google Games Accelerator for indie game startups - April 19, 2019
- Save $80 on Xbox One X Robot White Edition, plus get 3 bonus items - April 19, 2019
- Magic The Gathering Arena (PC) 1on1 Cup #22 Pre-made Decks - April 19, 2019