Xbox One X players, rejoice! Our final planned update for 2018 arrives this December and it’s bringing Enhanced Xbox One X support with it!
The aptly-named, December Update, will roll out on all platforms on December 3 at 10:00 AM PST/ 6:00 PM UTC (pending first-party certification). Once installed, you’ll be able to play Rocket League on Xbox One X in native 4K resolution at 60 frames per second, complete with HDR (high dynamic range). Please note: 4K support requires a 4K-capable television and a compatible HDMI cable.
Playing on Xbox One X, but with a 1080p TV or display? You can still take advantage of supersampling on the Xbox One X with this update! To learn more about 4K support, HDR, and supersampling on the Xbox One X, click here.
If you’re playing Rocket League on one of our other supported platforms, the December Update has plenty in store for you, including:
- Leaderboards for Ranked Extra Modes
- Changes to the XP/ Progression System, including more Weekly Win Bonuses
- A brand new ‘Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 5’ EP
- New Community Flags for Extra Life, Speedy, and another still TBA
- ...And more!
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Live another life with Farmer’s Dynasty! - August 25, 2019
- Forged of Blood releases Sandbox Conquest Mode, 3 weeks after launch - August 25, 2019
- The Fukushima disaster inspires the game Last Battle - August 25, 2019