Legendary Games announce the launch of Mordheim: Warband Skirmish, based on Games Workshop®’s Mordheim™ on Nintendo Switch.
Mordheim: Warband Skirmish will be the first Warhammer licensed game on Nintendo Switch eShop. A premium version of the
Players explore the ruins of the City of Mordheim, clash with other scavenging warbands and collect Wyrdstone - valuable shards from the comet that destroyed the city. The Switch version will include accelerated graphics and four factions to play from the start: Skaven - Skulking sinister
- Undead – Agents of the Vampire Counts, helping their bid to control the living
- Witch Hunters – Agents of the Grand Theologonist who will burn first and ask questions later
- Sisters of Sigmar – The only faction with remotely honourable intentions
- Cult of the Possessed – Men who have turned to the dark powers of salvation
CEO Ewan Lamont said “Mario this isn’t, the Warhammer world is not cutesy and cuddly it is a brutal universe and it doesn’t get more dangerous than a ruined city teaming with rival warbands and monstrous horrors. A core game feature is permanent death and permanent injury!”
● Tactical turn-based gameplay with incredible action sequences
● Recruit, customise and train your Warband
● A rich, powerful and immersive fantasy world
● Continuous planned updates, including extra content and map variations.
● “Graphic novel” art style with a grim undertone perfectly setting the scene of the harrowing city of Mordheim
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Deck of Ashes COMMUNITY PATCH (EA BUILD 187) - August 21, 2019
- Space Robinson Launched their Live Beta Demo on Steam Today - August 21, 2019
- MTG COMPANION OPEN BETA Test New appempowers players - August 21, 2019