BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is pleased to confirm that fans can now digitally pre-order JUMP FORCEon Xbox One and PC from today, and on PlayStation®4 from this Friday
Also, revealed today are two new playable characters from the Dragon Ball franchise. The first, Cell, a genetically designed warrior who possesses the traits of all earth’s greatest fighters. He is joined by Piccolo, once the sworn enemy of Goku but now one of his closest allies, and now fights to protect
In addition, further details about the avatar creation mode are revealed. This mode will allow players to use costumes and items from all franchises featured in JUMP FORCE. Giving players the tools to create thousands of unique possibilities to create the perfect avatar.
Three digital versions of the game are available to pre-order:
- The Standard Edition
- The Deluxe Edition - features the standard game as well as the characters pass - providing a further nine new DLC characters released post-launch, as well as four days early-access to each DLC.
- The Ultimate Edition - contains all of the above, plus 16 additional t-shirts for your in-game avatar, a starter pack containing additional items and boosts as well as three days of early access to the full game before anyone else!
Players that pre-order any version of the game will also receive one additional lobby vehicle and three exclusive avatar costumes to use in-game.
JUMP FORCE will launch on 15th February, 2019 on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC. For more information, or to pre-order the game, please visit:
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution Released Today - February 21, 2019
- New Samsung Galaxy S10 Features Blockchain Technology Private Keys - February 21, 2019
- BlackBerry Completes Acquisition of Cylance - February 21, 2019