Mobile game developer Big Blue Bubble has released a new update to their musical mobile game My Singing Monsters, reigniting the long-lost Element of Fire with the discovery of a new Island. The update unveils Fire Haven, a never-before-seen Island that is home to eight new Fire Element Monsters. Fire Haven includes fan-favorite Monsters first seen in the prequel game My SingingMonsters: Dawn of Fire, such as Kayna and
- New Island - Fire Haven is a candlelit sanctuary for the Fire Element Monsters that were lost in the Dawn of Fire.
- New Fire Element Monsters - Eight Monsters from My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire have been rediscovered.
- New Song - Players can enjoy the hopeful song of Fire Haven, which echoes the Fire Monsters’ journey.
My SingingMonsters is a free-to-play game offering in-game purchases and is available worldwide on the App Store and Google Play. Learn more and download the game at www.bigbluebubble.com/my-singing-monsters/.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Trials Rising Standard Edition Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2019
- Take a Pokémon™ journey to the Kanto region with your energetic partner, Pikachu! - February 23, 2019
- Fan-made Switch games: PlataGO! Super Platform Game Maker contest winners announced - February 22, 2019