Mobile game developer Big Blue Bubble has released a new update to their musical mobile game My Singing Monsters, reigniting the long-lost Element of Fire with the discovery of a new Island. The update unveils Fire Haven, a never-before-seen Island that is home to eight new Fire Element Monsters. Fire Haven includes fan-favorite Monsters first seen in the prequel game My SingingMonsters: Dawn of Fire, such as Kayna and
- New Island - Fire Haven is a candlelit sanctuary for the Fire Element Monsters that were lost in the Dawn of Fire.
- New Fire Element Monsters - Eight Monsters from My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire have been rediscovered.
- New Song - Players can enjoy the hopeful song of Fire Haven, which echoes the Fire Monsters’ journey.
My SingingMonsters is a free-to-play game offering in-game purchases and is available worldwide on the App Store and Google Play. Learn more and download the game at www.bigbluebubble.com/my-singing-monsters/.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Deck of Ashes COMMUNITY PATCH (EA BUILD 187) - August 21, 2019
- Space Robinson Launched their Live Beta Demo on Steam Today - August 21, 2019
- MTG COMPANION OPEN BETA Test New appempowers players - August 21, 2019